Located in the Records office

College Center Building: CC 235
Phone: 440-366-4067
Fax:     440-366-4167
Email: records@lorainccc.edu

Monday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday,  8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday, 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday,   8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Transcript Request Form

Viewing Grades

Follow these steps if you only need to see grades for the current semester. 

  • Log in to MyCampus.
  • Click on “Student Center.”
  • Under “Academics” go to the drop-down box “Other Academics.”
  • Choose “Grades.”
  • When in “Grades,” choose the term and click “Continue.”
  • Only the term that was chosen will be displayed. The class and grade will be at the top of the page, and at the bottom of the page will be the term and cumulative GPA.

Viewing Unofficial Transcripts

To view an unofficial transcript, log into MyCampus.

  • Log in to MyCampus.
  • Go to the “Student Center” and look under “Academics” for a drop-down box called “Other Academics.” Scroll through and select “Transcript: View Unofficial” and click the arrow to the right.
  • Under “Report Type,” choose “Unofficial Transcript” which is found under the drop-down box.
  • Click on “View Report” to the right of the drop-down box.
  • When finished, the “Unofficial Transcript” should come up.
  • If the screen doesn’t come up, it will automatically go to the screen called “Previous Requests.” This usually means that a pop-up blocker is active and you need to disable it.
  • Look at the top left-hand side of the screen above the MyCampus logo. If a pop-up blocker is on, right-mouse-click on the bar and select either “Temporarily” or “Always” to allow LCCC to come up automatically. Then repeat the previous steps above to view the Unofficial Transcript.
  • If you’re still having difficulty, please contact the Records Office at 440-366-4067.

Sending Information to LCCC

To submit a transcript to LCCC for credit from another school, college or University, contact the school or university and request that your transcript be sent to the Registrar’s Office.

  1. Have high school or GED transcript sent to:  LCCC Attn: Records Department, 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH 44035
  2. Have ALL official college transcripts sent to: LCCC Attn: Registrar’s Office, 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH 44035
    If you are unable to obtain official transcripts from one or more college or university, please contact the Registrar’s office at (440) 366-4074 or email registrar.transfer@lorainccc.edu for more information.
  3. You must complete a Transcript Evaluation Request form before the college transcripts can be evaluated.

New students who have not already sent test scores to LCCC must contact the testing agency (ACT, SAT, AP, etc.) to have scores sent to the LCCC Records Office.

Home Schooled Students

Students who have completed their final year of instruction at home or from an unaccredited home school association are admitted upon providing their diploma as well as the official Letter of Excuse issued by the district superintendent for the student’s final year of home education. 

Home schooled students who graduated from a high school recognized by the Ohio Department of Education (includes chartered, non-chartered, home school, private or public), or the Department of Education from the student’s state of legal residence if not Ohio, are admitted based on their high school diploma and should submit transcripts as described below. 

How to Get an LCCC Transcript

Official transcripts are available at no charge for all students in good standing with LCCC and can be sent to the colleges and universities of your choice.

You may request a transcript using the paper form or online. A transcript can only be issued by mail, electronically, or faxed; it cannot be emailed. Turnaround time may vary.

Transcript requests are processed as soon as possible. 

The completed Transcript Request Form can be scanned and emailed directly to the Records Office at requesttranscript@lorainccc.edu. Transcript questions can also be directed to this email address.

A signature is required on all transcript request forms.

Important information: Please read all of the following before requesting a transcript. 

  • If an institution requires forms to be sent with an official transcript (some colleges and universities require this), please do not complete the online transcript request. Instead, submit the printable Transcript Request Form.
  • The printed Transcript Request Form and any required forms must then be mailed or faxed to the LCCC Records Office. The fax number and college address are on the form.

If registered for a 5A and a 5B mini-term class, two transcript requests must be submitted. Otherwise, all transcripts will be issued at the end of the full-term semester.

  • If a transcript needs to be issued at the end of every semester, the transcript request must be repeated at the end of every semester. It will not automatically be issued.
  • Be sure to indicate the term the transcript is to be issued.
  • The transcript request process can be completed as soon as the student has registered for the semester.
  • A transcript is issued after grades are posted.

When requesting transcripts to be sent to a college and to the student’s home, please complete two separate transcript requests.

  • To request a non-credit transcript, please submit the printable “Transcript Request Form” (see the link above).
  • Please make a note on the transcript request that a non-credit transcript is being requested.

Requesting a Transcript Online

You may view an unofficial transcript or request an official transcript through MyCampus

Step-by-Step Instructions

If you don’t already have a MyCampus account, you can create one. If you forgot your password, just reset it and get a new password, or if you’re still having problems, please contact the Help Desk.

Before requesting a transcript, log into your MyCampus Student Center and make sure all information is accurate.

  • Know your Student ID number!
  • Log in to MyCampus.
  • Check for any “Holds,” located on the top right hand side of the page. Transcripts cannot be issued until any hold has been removed.
  • Scroll down to “Personal Information” to make sure the “Contact Information” is correct.
  • If not, please complete the Change of Personal Information Form and send it to the Records Office. The office fax number and college address are on the form.
  • If a Change of Personal Information Form needs to be completed for any reason, please do not complete the online transcript request. Instead, submit the printable “transcript request form” (see link above). This will speed up the processing of the transcript.
  • Names are not changed when transcripts are issued. It is your responsibility to contact the college you will be attending and inform them that the LCCC transcript will be issued under your former name.
  • If your home address is different but the residency (county) is still the same, call the Records Office to have your address changed.
  • If you have moved to a different county or out of state, please complete the Change of Personal Information Form form.

If requesting a transcript and any of the information above is not correct, the transcript may be issued with incorrect information. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information is correct in the “Student Center” before requesting a transcript.

  • Transcripts requested to be sent to any Ohio public colleges or university will be sent electronically.
  • The transcript will not be faxed if it is requested and sent electronically.
  • Electronic transcripts will not be emailed to students, companies, or any other college or university.
  • If two transcripts are requested to be sent electronically to a college or university, only one transcript will be sent.
  • Transcripts requested online through MyCampus cannot be faxed. If a faxed transcript is needed, please complete and submit the printable Transcript Request Form.


If you have any questions regarding this request or a previous transcript request, please call the Records Office at 440-366-4067.