Coming back to school after more than a couple of years can be a challenge. Since many of our students are adult learners, we understand how much courage it takes to return to the classroom and we have resources to help make the process easier. We also see how adult learners like you have benefitted from returning to school, whether it’s to retrain for a new career or improve your skills to advance in your current role. You are not alone.
Take the first step. Meet with an academic advisor and begin your journey today. Your advisor can help you through the enrollment process and connect you to the services and resources you will need to find success in this exciting new chapter in your life.
Do you need to earn your GED or Adult High School Diploma first? You’re in luck. Learn more about LCCC GED and Adult Diploma programs.
Find the right program
Whether you’re looking for a new career or want to advance in your current job, we can help you find the right program.
- Fast-Track Programs – FREE programs to train for a new career in as little as 16 weeks.
- LCCC Programs and Careers – Whether your goal is an associate degree, additional workforce training or an advanced degree, we have a program to meet your needs.
- University Partnership – Earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree on LCCC’s campus from one of our 14 university partners.
Earn while you learn
We know you need to earn a living while you’re training for your new career. We also know that on-the-job training is an important part of many of our programs. So we partner with local organizations and employers to provide support and training in a variety of Earn and Learn programs.
Paying for college
Going back to school can be expensive. But at LCCC, we have one of the lowest tuition rates in the state. We can also connect you with grants, scholarships, and tuition assistance opportunities to help you get where you need to be.
- Free Programs – Fast-Track
- Financial Aid
- Veterans Resources
- OhioMeansJobs (OMJ) – Contact Carrie Delaney at 440-366-4726 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about tuition assistance available from OMJ if you are currently underemployed or unemployed.
Get credit for work or life experience
A Prior Learning Assessment will help you determine whether your work or life experience qualifies you for college credit. This is especially valuable for those who have worked in technical fields or who have served in the military.
Find support along the way
We know you are going to need help to get through school. Know that at LCCC, you are not alone. Whether you need help with your classes or with challenges in your life, we are here to help you. Check out our academic resources and support services, reach out to our Advocacy and Resource Center, or talk to your academic advisor about how we can help you find success. Some of these services include: