Students Accelerating in Learning
Students Accelerating in Learning program (SAIL) is a support program for real college students with real-world obstacles. We are here to provide both financial and academic support to help you graduate with your associate degree within three years.
- Gap tuition scholarship
- Textbook vouchers
- Monthly Giant Eagle gift cards
Academic and career supports
- High-touch academic advising
- Personalized career advising
- Priority registration
- Workshops and bootcamps
As a participant in the SAIL program, you’ll stay on track by meeting regularly with your advisor and attending tutoring, if required.
“LCCC gave me the opportunity to work toward something I really want to do. I’ve gained so much, and now I’m helping others achieve the same success.” – Maria Bonilla, SAIL student
In the News
Steady SAILS during the pandemic – Community College Daily
Do you qualify for SAIL?
To be eligible for SAIL, you will need to:
- Complete your FAFSA and be Pell-eligible
- Be college-ready in all subjects or be able to complete your required developmental coursework within one year
- Be seeking a degree, not a certificate
- Agree to attend college full-time (Learn about SAIL for part-time students)
- Be a new student or you have accumulated 24 or fewer college level credits
- Be in good academic and financial standing with the college
Ready to get started?
Space is limited.
If you have additional questions or would like to speak with someone about the program directly, please contact us 440-366-4117.