Lorain County Community College is expanding the Students Accelerating in Learning program (SAIL). SAIL is designed to help you meet your goal of graduating with your associate degree within three years. SAIL students receive a number of great benefits including:
- Gap tuition scholarship
- Textbook vouchers
- Monthly Giant Eagle gift cards
- Personalized academic advising
- Personalized career planning advice
Services will last for three full years if funding is available. To participate in the program and receive benefits, students must enroll in school full time, meet with their assigned advisor regularly, take developmental courses early, and attend tutoring when required by their advisors or professors.
To be eligible for SAIL:
- You need to complete your FAFSA and be Pell-eligible
- You must be college-ready in all subjects or be able to complete your required developmental coursework within one year
- You must be seeking a degree, not a certificate
- You must agree to attend college full-time
- You must be a new student or you have accumulated 24 or fewer college level credits
- You must be in good academic and financial standing with the college
Space is limited. If you are interested, have any questions or would like additional information please contact Matthew Mercado at email@example.com or 440-366-7320.