Free tuition for those who qualify!
The Success Corps Scholars Program is designed to help eligible youth get trained for a job that leads to a meaningful career and help them find a job.
Training programs are available in:
- Emergency Medical Technician (16-week program)
- Medical Coding (16-week program)
- Medical Assisting (32-week program)
- Computer Diagnostics & CompTia A+ Certification Preparation (16-week program)
- Computer Networking & CompTia Network+ Certification Preparation (16-week program)
- Digital Forensics and CompTia +Security Certification Preparation (16-week program)
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate (16-24 week)
- Career technical training
- Dedicated personal and career counselor
- Dedicated employment counselor
- Free tuition for those who qualify for the program
- Laptop and wifi provided, if needed
- Transportation assistance
- Access to resources and services to assist in your transition into the workforce
Applicants to the program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Not currently enrolled at LCCC
- Meet the college’s existing admission standards
- 16-24 years old
- Low income
- Barriers to education and employment- such as having an IEP in high school, low income
*Please contact us to discuss the full list of eligibility.
Please join us for a 30-minute virtual information session to learn more. See the registration link for dates and times.
The link to access the virtual session will be emailed to you at least one day prior to your registered date.
For more information, please contact:
Nakia Okafor Roundtree
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the recipient and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.