It’s not too Late for Fall 2021 Registration!
Even though the semester has started, you can still register for fall classes at LCCC or add a class to your schedule. Plenty of seats are still available in classes that begin after the start of the term. Learn more about classes starting later in the term.
A new day is ahead. Whether you have taken time off from school due to the challenges of the past year or are looking to retrain for a new career, LCCC is here to help you achieve your goals. No matter where you are on your educational journey, we have a program designed to meet you where you are.
This is the time to focus on your future and take steps toward achieving your goals.
Registration is open for fall classes with online and in-person options – register today and secure a class schedule that works best for you.
- Ready to earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree? Explore the University Partnership’s more than 100 programs.
- New to LCCC? You can apply online. Consider an accelerated (15-month) associate degree pathway to finish your degree quickly.
- Current students – Schedule a virtual appointment with your advisor to discuss your academic plan.
- College/University (Transient) Students – Take classes at LCCC that transfer to your home school. Meet with our enrollment specialists dedicated to help students like you.
- Job Seekers – We have free training programs designed to get you hired quickly.
- Former LCCC student ready to return? Check out our funding opportunities for summer and fall semester.
Fall classes start:
- August 23
- September 27
- October 18
- November 1
More Connected Than Ever Before
Register online or schedule a phone or virtual meeting with an academic advisor.