Registration is Open for Fall
We are working remotely but here to help you achieve your goals.
We understand that the world has changed due to coronavirus COVID-19, and we are working hard to ensure your academic goals can still be achieved. You can sign up now for fall classes and take a positive step toward the next phase of your life.
- If you are a new student, your application can be completed online.
- If you are a current student, you can schedule a virtual appointment with your advisor to discuss your academic plan and your unique situation.
- Are you home from a four-year college or university? You can enroll for classes and your credits will seamlessly transfer. We even have enrollment specialists available to help you.
- Are you graduating from a Lorain County High School or CCP this year? We have programs designed just for you. Learn about the 2020 High School Grad Fall Support Program.
- Are you a current job seeker looking to improve your skills or explore a new career? Learn about how we can help you prepare for your next step.
Fall classes start:
- August 24
- September 27
- October 19
- November 2
Delivery of Fall Courses
Choose from four types of classes in formats designed to keep you safe and meet your needs. Formats include online, online live, blended and in-person.
More Connected Than Ever Before
Register online or schedule a phone or virtual meeting with an academic advisor. Don’t wait on your education – keep going now with summer courses at LCCC.