Registration is Open for Summer and Fall
We are working remotely but here to help you achieve your goals.
We understand that the world has changed due to coronavirus COVID-19, and we are working hard to ensure your academic goals can still be achieved. You can sign up now for summer and fall classes and take a positive step toward the next phase of your life.
- If you are a new student, your application can be completed online.
- If you are a current student, you can schedule a virtual appointment with your advisor to discuss your academic plan and your unique situation.
- Are you home from a four-year college or university? You can enroll for classes and your credits will seamlessly transfer. We even have enrollment specialists available to help you.
- Are you graduating from a Lorain County High School or CCP this year? We have programs designed just for you. Learn about the 2020 High School Grad Award.
- Are you a current job seeker looking to improve your skills or explore a new career? Learn about how we can help you prepare for your next step.
Commodores Together Summer Support
LCCC understands you may need additional help to continue or begin your college experience this summer. We are committed to helping you achieve your academic goals and have allocated funds received from the federal CARES Act to help meet your needs. LCCC is here to connect you to this grant funding and additional resources to offset the purchase of technology, internet services, course materials, food or basic needs, childcare, and other personal expenses associated with taking courses.
- Summer students must verify eligibility for Title IV (federal financial aid) funding to receive summer support funds. To verify eligibility, students should complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA as soon as possible. For help completing the FAFSA, please contact Financial Services at (440) 366-4034 or using Live Chat.
Deadline extended to those who register for summer classes and complete the Commodores Together Summer Support form by June 8!
- To receive Commodores Together Summer Support funding, you must register for summer classes by June 8.
- Eligible students who enroll in 1-5 credit hours will receive $250 in additional support.
- Eligible students who enroll in 6 or more credit hours will receive $500 in additional support.
- Funding can be combined with financial aid and scholarship.
Summer classes start:
- June 15
- June 18
- June 29
Earn a Certificate Online This Summer
You can begin and COMPLETE these programs this summer!
- Accounting Clerk with Quickbooks
- Computer Diagnostics
- CyberSecurity Bootcamp I
- Guest Services – Hospitality
- Real Estate Sales Agent
- Software Development
Start These Certificates Now and Finish Fall Semester
Begin these programs online this summer and complete your certificate fall semester.
Fall classes start:
- August 24
- September 27
- October 19
- November 2
More Connected Than Ever Before
Register online or schedule a phone or virtual meeting with an academic advisor. Don’t wait on your education – keep going now with summer courses at LCCC.
Status of Summer Classes
All lecture-based courses will be delivered in an online format for the summer term. Lab courses requiring in-person instruction or other courses that cannot be delivered remotely using a distance learning approach will continue to be offered on-campus and will be delivered using appropriate social distancing protocols. These on-campus course offerings may change if the Covid-19 pandemic emergency prevents us from offering any courses on campus.