Registration is Open for Fall
We understand that the world has changed due to coronavirus COVID-19, and we are working hard to ensure your academic goals can still be achieved. You can sign up now for fall classes and take a positive step toward the next phase of your life.
- If you are a new student, your application can be completed online.
- If you are a current student, you can schedule a virtual appointment with your advisor to discuss your academic plan and your unique situation.
- Are you a university student attending LCCC fall 2020? We can streamline the process and help you get started.
- Are you graduating from a Lorain County High School or CCP this year? We have programs designed just for you. Learn about the 2020 High School Grad Fall Support Program.
- Are you a current job seeker looking to improve your skills or explore a new career? Learn about how we can help you prepare for your next step.
Fall classes start:
- August 24
- September 27
- October 19
- November 2
Consider these fall 2020 programs:
Avanzando Through College Learning Community for Latinx (Latino/Hispanic) first-year, second year and transfer student?
Students Accelerating in Learning (SAIL) Financial and academic support to help you graduate with your associate degree within three years.
Choose Ohio First Scholarship opportunity for STEM careers.
Delivery of Fall Courses
Choose from four types of classes in formats designed to keep you safe and meet your needs. Formats include online, online live, blended and in-person.
More Connected Than Ever Before
Register online or schedule a phone or virtual meeting with an academic advisor. Don’t wait on your education – keep going now with summer courses at LCCC.