How do I request a copy of my transcript?

If you need a copy of your transcript from one of the partner universities, you will need to request this from the partnership’s Registrar’s Office. If you need an official LCCC transcript, you can request one in the LCCC Enrollment Services department, located in the Bass Library or online at Request Transcript .  You can also obtain your LCCC unofficial transcripts by logging into the MyCampus student portal.  If you have trouble accessing it, stop by the University Partnership office in UC 104 where we can assist with printing, emailing or sending to a partnership advisor.  You will just will need to complete a Transcript Release Form.

Will my GPA transfer with me?

No, GPAs start over when a student transfers to a new college.

What is a Transient Student?

Transient Students may take one or more courses at another institution while admitted to their home institution. A transient form allows you to receive credit from the transient institution, and the credit is accepted by your home institution.

What is a “Reverse Transfer”?

This is a process through which a student who has transferred to a Bachelor’s program from a community college without first earning an Associate’s degree might still be able to earn that associate degree. With Reverse Transfer, credits earned at the transfer school that meet and complete the academic credentials of the Associate’s degree are “transferred back” from the four-year institution to the two-year institution to meet the Associate’s degree requirements. 

What is a Consortium Agreement?

A Consortium Agreement is an agreement between eligible institutions which enables you to receive financial aid while visiting another institution. Coursework taken under a consortium agreement must be accepted as part of your degree program at the institution where you are receiving your degree. View Consortium Agreement forms

What if I do not know which program is best suited by my educational background or career goals?

Academic advisors in Enrollment Services can assist you in general coursework evaluation and advising by comparing LCCC and UP programs.  Career Services also offers resources for choosing a career, finding a job, internships, alumni and community resources, career exploration podcasts, interviewing, resumes and more.