Book & Merchandise Refund Policy
for Commodore Books & More
- Text and course material refunds and exchanges will be honored for 1 week after the class starts. Exception: Students who have a drop slip showing a 100% refund on the class.
- New textbooks must be in brand new condition to return. If the textbook has an access code it must be unopened and not activated/ registered. General merchandise refunds and exchanges will be honored for 30 days after the purchase date (electronics 14 days). Items must have tags, be odor-free, and in new condition.
- No returns on opened software, opened medical items, opened electronics, opened electronic accessories, or custom course packs (Kinko’s), or items marked as “Not Returnable”.
- All refunds will be made in the same tender used to purchase. If a credit card was used to purchase, the same credit card is required to return.
- Refunds over $100.00 for purchases paid by check will be refunded via a check mailed from the college 14 days after the date of the return.
- You must present a cash register receipt or packing list for all returns and exchanges inside the store!
- Defective electronics must have a receipt, original packaging, and tech personnel approval for return.
- All products must be in new, saleable condition in order to qualify for a refund. Any preexisting damage must be reported to the store within 7 days of purchase, or else the customer assumes responsibility for the condition of the item.
Returns for Online Orders
For refunds on online orders, bring the item to Commodore Books & More. Please bring your original packing slip and/or receipt. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
If you cannot bring the items to Commodore Books & More, please mail the item to:
Commodore Books & More
Attn: Online Return
1005 N. Abbe Rd
Elyria OH 44035
When you mail your items to LCCC, please:
- Place book in a well packed box (use packing paper/newspaper to fill extra space) to avoid damage
- Included a copy of your schedule, a receipt, and a note requesting a refund
Items will not be credited to you until the bookstore receives the merchandise. If you have any questions, please call (440) 366-7518.