Data Analytics – Tools and Techniques
Associate of Applied Business
The data analytics program prepares students to apply the tools and techniques used in data analytics and assist data scientists. The courses are offered in partnership with the IBM Academy and leverage IBM and open source applications. Each student will have access to the IBM Cloud for hands-on lab activities. The process of data analysis is taught in the context of data from manufacturing (IoT), marketing, finance and other sources.
Students will learn to:
- Understand the benefits and privacy issues with using Big Data.
- Utilize the industry common tools to mine large data sets for relationships and other insights.
- Utilize visualization techniques to discover useful information within large data sets and communicate them to an appropriate audience.
- Understand the purpose of machine learning and related artificial intelligence algorithms in analyzing large data sets.
Online Option Available – Can be Completed Online
Want to Know More?
Ready to Get Started?
Contact the Program Coordinator
Business and Entrepreneurship Programs
Cleveland State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Nonprofit Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership – Online Degree
- Bachelor of Arts Major in Accounting and Financial Management
- Bachelor of Arts Major in Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
Kent State University
Lake Erie College
Miami University Regionals
University of Akron
University of Toledo
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Management – Online Degree
- Bachelor of Business Administration- Operations and Supply Chain Management
Western Governors University
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Bachelor in Business Management
- Bachelor in Data Management/Data Analytics
- Bachelor in Health Information Management
- Bachelor in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor in Marketing Management
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters of Data Analytics
- MBA Information Technology Management
- MBA Healthcare Management
- Masters of Management and Leadership
- Accounting – Master’s