In the fun and competitive world of marketing, you need to understand the psychology of branding, advertising and sales. You need to be creative, but you also need be able to analyze the effectiveness of campaigns by analyzing data, be able to budget, and communicate with professionals in many areas of business. The LCCC marketing program focuses on communications, consumer behavior, sales management, advertising and promotion, and service marketing. It provides a well-rounded business education and can lead to a job at an agency working with multiple clients or as an in-house marketing specialist.
Associate of Applied Business in Business Administration: Marketing Major
The associate of applied business in marketing program is designed to prepare you for employment in a variety of marketing/administrative positions. The focus of the program is on communications, consumer behavior, sales management, advertising and promotion, and service marketing. Because it also incorporates classes from the business & entrepreneurship pathway, it ensures you’ll have a well-rounded introduction to the variety of skills needed to work in business and management across many industries.
After earning their associate degree in marketing, many students transfer to one of the colleges in LCCC’s University Partnership program or other Ohio four-year universities to earn a bachelor’s degree.
Online Option – Can be Completed Online
Want to Know More?
Ready to Get Started?
Contact the Program Coordinator
Business and Entrepreneurship Programs
Cleveland State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Nonprofit Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership – Online Degree
- Bachelor of Arts Major in Accounting and Financial Management
- Bachelor of Arts Major in Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
Kent State University
Lake Erie College
Miami University Regionals
University of Akron
University of Toledo
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Management – Online Degree
- Bachelor of Business Administration- Operations and Supply Chain Management
Western Governors University
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Bachelor in Business Management
- Bachelor in Data Management/Data Analytics
- Bachelor in Health Information Management
- Bachelor in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor in Marketing Management
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters of Data Analytics
- MBA Information Technology Management
- MBA Healthcare Management
- Masters of Management and Leadership
- Accounting – Master’s