The Richard Desich Sales Institute
The goal of the Richard Desich Sales Institute is to establish a world class sales institute that centers on the direct input of the thought leaders within our regional business community. The program is an approach to training through a Learn and Apply Methodology – where delivery of content is paired with implementation through a formal hands-on experience. In talking with regional businesses, Lorain County Community College realized that many companies lack the specialized resources needed to equip their sales teams with necessary consultative soft skills. Although there is adequate in-house training to develop product knowledge, LCCC identified an opportunity to respond to this need with a unique kind of sales training.
- The Desich Sales Institute develops new and existing sales talent and teaches skills needed to succeed in Northeast Ohio’s changing marketplace.
- This program teaches salespeople to understand both the buying decision science and the internal questions that customers commonly ask and answers.
A “New School” of Selling
The Desich Sales Institute takes a comprehensive approach to developing skills for all facets of selling:
- Sales Leadership: planning, profiling, assessment, and evaluation practices that show sales leaders how to strategically grow sales by guiding salespeople to higher performance
- Sales Talent: developing skills that build relationships with customers to create opportunities for referrals, repeat business, and loyalty – the “new sales model” of earning a client’s business
- Recruiting Sales Talent: helping companies learn how to attract and retain the best sales professionals to keep the talent bench strong and not suffer the consequences of unexpected turnover
Prepared With The Knowledge, Salespeople Can Now Be More Proactively Prepared To:
- Help customers say yes more often
- Eliminate decision resistance by changing the customer buying experience
- Create faster, more productive partnerships with more decision influencers
- Differentiate themselves, their company, and their solution
Upon completion of the program, you will receive a Certificate of Advance Professional Sales from The Richard Desich Sales Institute at Lorain County Community College and become Alumni of the program for networking opportunities.
151 Innovation Dr. Elyria, OH 44035