Certification, Licensure and Credentialing
You can earn certifications or credentials in virtually all industry sectors. The most popular include ACE Personal Trainer, CBP, CompTIA, Evaluation Systems CCIS, i9, Microsoft, TSA, WOCNCB and more.
- Kryterion: Candidate registration is through the governing body website.
- Pearson VUE: Candidate registration and certification exam descriptions.
- PSI-PAN: Candidate registration View PSI exam descriptions.
- Scantron: Candidate registration.
Admissions, Entrance and Academic
Earn college credit through assessments or earn your high school credential.
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) – Prior Learning Assessment
- DSST – A credit-by-exam program provided by Prometric, Inc.
- PearsonVUE GED Computer-based Testing – Provide adult learners with a high school credential
Talent Selection & Developmental Assessments
We offer industry-focused tests and assessments that can help your company with hiring, employee retention and pre-employment.
- Developmental: Determine training needs of your employees for current or new positions.
- Job Analysis: Develop accurate job descriptions and establish requirements for newly created and evolving positions.
- Pre-employment: Identify skills gaps and determine training needs.
- Personality Assessments: Determine if work style and motivations are consistent with the demands of the position.
- 360 Degree Feedback: Document critical job performance data from an employee’s colleagues, direct supervisors, subordinates, and customers used as a starting point for employee development.
Desich Business and Entrepreneurship Center
151 Innovation Drive
Elyria, OH 44035
Hours of Operation
Mondays and Thursdays 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.