Fanuc Robotics Training
World-Class training for in-demand workforce skills
LCCC’s offers Fanuc Robotics training and certification throught the Robotics/Automated Manufacturing (AETC 111) course.
Lorain County Community College is one of more than 1,200 FANUC America partner schools that offer education and certification programs using the latest automation technologies.
The certification is earned as part of the AETC 111 course and prepares student to enter the workforce with the skills and knowledge aligned to today’s industry technology.
AETC 111, ROBOTICS/AUTOMATED MANUFACTURING
In this course, students learn to program industrial robots for the purpose of automated manufacturing. Topics include computer aided design (CAD), computer numerical control (CNC), programmable logic controllers (PLC), and computer integrated manufacturing (CIM).
CERT Level 1 – FANUC CERT HandlingTool Operations and Programming
Requirements for certification
- Take the FANUC pre-test.
- Complete all FANUC eLearning activities related to this certification and pass the evaluations built into this eLearning.
- Participate in lectures (currently at least 16 lecture topics) – The lectures are embedded in AETC 111.
- Complete the FANUC hands-on assignments related to this certification. These assignments are embedded in AETC 111.
- Pass the FANUC post-test with a score of at least 70 percent.
- Optional NOCTI Digital Badge – requires 70.6 percent or higher on the NOCTI exam. NOCTI exam fee is an additional $30 per student.
Contact the program coordinator to learn more.