LiveSafe Mobile App
The new LiveSafe Mobile App is now available to LCCC students and campus visitors. LiveSafe provides a convenient and discreet way for you to communicate with LCCC Campus Security. The new app also provides access to various support services and lets you connect to friends and family members so they can monitor you and your location as you walk to your destination.
LiveSafe Features Include:
- Real-time emergency notifications via text and email.
- Reporting tools to share information to Campus Security at the touch of a button.
- Access emergency preparedness procedures and other resources.
- The “Safe Walk” feature – Have a friend or family member to ensure you arrive at your destination – not just on LCCC’s campus, but anywhere you are walking and would like someone to be able to make sure you’re safe.
Use the link below to receive a text message with instructions for downloading the app to your iPhone or Android mobile device. You can also find LiveSafe in the App Store and on Google Play.
Text Alert System
If you are unable to use the LiveSafe app, sign up to get emergency text messages from LCCC sent directly to your mobile phone. There is no charge from LCCC for this service, but normal text-messaging charges from your cell carrier will apply.
Typical emergency messages include:
- Campus closings
- Campus power outages
- Severe weather announcements
When you sign up, you may select the types of messages you would like to receive for individual LCCC campuses, and LCCC university partner classes. You can even have emergency messages sent directly to your e-mail.
How to Sign Up for the Service
Visit the Alerts registration page and complete the information on the sign-up screen. If you would like to cancel or change your subscription in the future, just click “unsubscribe” and create a new account.