Important Student Login Information
MyCampus is the online tool for LCCC students to register for classes, view grades and much more.
Important: Before you can log into MyCampus, you will need to create your MyCampus login.
Mycampus access requires a Student ID number. This number will be included in your Welcome Letter after you apply. If you need your student number immediately, please call Records at (440) 366-4067.
Need a MyCampus login?
Complete the questions on the page and create your password.
A new page will open that displays your MyCampus user name and password.
Be sure to write down your MyCampus login for future visits.
Forget your MyCampus Password?
If you have already established your MyCampus login but you have forgotten your password:
- Go to https://password.lorainccc.edu/reset.
- You will be asked to enter your MyCampus user name and answer the security questions you established during your original account setup.
Forget your MyCampus Username?
If you have already established your MyCampus login but you have forgotten your username:
- Go to https://password.lorainccc.edu/username.
- You will be asked to enter your Student Number (no leading zeros necessary) and answer the security questions you established during your original account setup.
- After you have successfully retrieved your username, you will also be able to reset your password, should you have forgotten that as well.
What Would You Like to Do?
Click the links below for instructions:
Academic Requirements – How to View
Course – Drop a Course (before a course has started)
Course – Withdrawal (after a course has started – this is done in Canvas)
Email – Access Student Email
If you have questions or difficulty logging into the system, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 440-366-4351.