My Planner enables you to plan out a pathway to complete your courses in a timely fashion. It is very helpful as it links to information on which semester courses may be offered. It’s a tool to map out your own academic plan for completing your degree.
- Log into MyCampus.
- Select the link to Student Center.
- Click the Plan link.
- If you are a degree-seeking student, select “Undergraduate” in the “Select Institution/Career” dropdown box.
- Continuing Education students may also enter courses into the planner. However, you will not be able to use the “Plan by my requirements” feature.
- To add courses to your planner, click “Browse Course Catalog.”
- Browse for your courses.
- Click on the course title to view a course in detail.
- Click Plan by My Requirements to add courses to your planner that you need to meet your program requirements.
- The page will show the requirements for your degree that have been satisfied and those that have not. Coursework that is in-progress or already in your planner will satisfy a requirement.
- To add a Not Satisfied course to your shopping cart or planner, click on the course name.
- If you plan to add the course to your shopping cart, click the View Class Sections button.
- To add the course to your planner (for future reference), click add to planner.
- Courses that have been added to your planner through “Plan by My Requirements” will be indicated by the “Information” icon (small blue circle around an i”).
If a course has a prerequisite, the Prereq column will indicate “yes.” Click “yes” to view the prerequisites.