MyCampus enables you to “grant permission” to use your financial aid for books, graduation fees and other educational expenses. If you do not complete the electronic permission slip, your financial aid may be used only for tuition.


Log into MyCampus

After logging in, click on Student Center.

  • Under the finances section, click the dropdown box that says-other financial

    Other Financials Screen

  • Choose “View Student Permissions”

    • Click the “Go button” (double arrow) in the circle

      Screenshot indicating the Go Button to the right of the dropdown box.


On the following screen:

  • Click the green button that says “Grant Permissions”
  • Read the Financial Aid Agreement
  • Click next
  • Click “Yes I have read the agreement”
  • Click submit


Student Financial Aid
1005 North Abbe Rd.
Elyria, OH 44035

Phone: 440-366-4034