MyCampus is the online tool for LCCC students to register for classes, view grades and much more.
- Important: Before you can log into MyCampus, you will need to create your MyCampus login.
- See the links to the left for step-by-step guides for managing transactions in MyCampus.
- See the box to the right for printable reference guides.
- New Academic Advising Features
What would you like to do?
Register for class, view grades or access LCCC student e-mail
- Go to MyCampus
- Log in with your MyCampus user name and password
- Click “Student Center” for access to online registration
- The MyCampus student portal also includes a link to your LCCC student e-mail
Need a MyCampus login?
Complete the questions on the page and create your password
A new page will open that displays your MyCampus user name and password
Be sure to write down your MyCampus login for future visits
Forget your MyCampus Password?
If you have already established your MyCampus login but you have forgotten your password:
- Go to https://password.lorainccc.edu/reset
- You will be asked to enter your MyCampus user name and answer the security questions you established during your original account setup.
Forget your MyCampus Username?
If you have already established your MyCampus login but you have forgotten your username:
- Go to https://password.lorainccc.edu/username
- You will be asked to enter your Student Number (no leading zeros necessary) and answer the security questions you established during your original account setup.
- After you have successfully retrieved your username, you will also be able to reset your password, should you have forgotten that as well.
If you have questions or difficulty logging into the system, please e-mail email@example.com or call 440-366-4351.