Free and Open to the Community
Attend to meet employers, make connections, and mobilize your career.
The 2019 Career Fair will be held held
Thursday, April 4, 2019
Noon – 3 p.m.
LCCC John A. Spitzer Conference Center & Ben and Jane Norton Culinary Arts Center
1005 N. Abbe Rd.
See embedded map below or view a Campus Map
Preregistration suggested but not required
Currently, there are more than 100 employers registered for this event. Some of these employers include: Bendix, Cedar Point, The Cleveland Clinic, Hyland Software, Lincoln Electric, Meijer and Nordson. See the full list of employers.
Learn how to Become a Career Fair VIP
- Receive personalized career coaching on resume, interviewing, and job search skills
- Participate in an early networking opportunity with more than 100 employers
- Stand out in the crowd and gain a competitive edge through thoughtful preparation
- Have your resume included in the VIP Resume Book, given to all employers in attendance
- Attend a free job search workshop series or all-in-one Job Search Marathon
- Meet with a Career Services specialist to finalize and upload your resume to CareerLink
- Complete a practice interview and develop your career fair “infomercial”
- Complete Requirements By Tuesday, March 26, 2019
To Get Started
Contact Career Services: 1st Floor Bass Library (440) 366-4076
This is a great opportunity to meet with qualified candidates.
The employer registration cost is $100 which covers: one display table, Wi-Fi log-in, access to electric outlets and lunch for two representatives. An additional fee of $20 will be charged for each additional representative.
This event has reach capacity for employers. Please contact us at (440) 366-4076 or email@example.com with questions.
For more information about the Career Fair call:
LCCC Career Services: (440) 366-4076