Free and Open to the Community
Meet prospective employers, network, and mobilize your career.
Registration is now open for Career Fair 2020!
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Noon – 3 p.m.
LCCC John A. Spitzer Conference Center & Ben and Jane Norton Culinary Arts Center
1005 N. Abbe Rd.
Elyria, OH 44035
Preregistration suggested but not required.
Learn how to Become a Career Fair VIP
- Receive personalized career coaching on resume, interviewing, and job search skills
- Participate in an early networking opportunity with more than 100 employers
- Stand out in the crowd and gain a competitive edge through thoughtful preparation
- Have your resume included in the VIP Resume Book, given to all employers in attendance
- Attend a free job search workshop series or all-in-one Job Search Marathon
- Meet with a Career Services specialist to revise and approve your resume
- Complete a practice interview and develop your personal “infomercial”
- Complete Requirements By Friday, March 27, 2020.
Sign up in Career Link under Events and Programs, or contact Career Services: 1st Floor Bass Library (440) 366-4076.