Self Assessments and More
MyPlan is exactly what the name implies. It’s all about you, your plan and how to use it now.
This FREE self-assessment tool provides a user-friendly, step-by-step process to identify your strengths, interest and talents. You have all the tools and information you’ll need in one stop to take that first critical step in finding out what makes you tick, what work environments you thrive in, and what to do with this information to move ahead.
MyPlan will help you:
- Discover what careers are likely to be good matches for you with your types and interests.
- Research job requirements, and today’s wages and employment trends for that particular career.
- Search a career database and video library (900) to learn what a career is all about.
- Explore major and career information using their major database, including the top ten list and what you can do with a particular major.
- Find college rankings, a financial aid guide, information about famous alumni and more.
Get Started Today
Now you can create your MyPlan account. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the MyPlan Login Page
- Click on “Create Free Account”
- Enter your personal information, selecting an easily-remembered user name and password
Helpful Hint: Remember your password and you can revisit your results later.
- Enter the appropriate license code (TZGDM7CF, case sensitive) and check the box next to “Share results with license provider?”
- Click on the “Assessment” tab to access the personality, interest, skills, and values assessment.
Forgot to Enter the License Code?
If you forget to enter the license code (TZGDM7CF, case sensitive) when you created your account. No problem. Simply:
- Log in to your account with your username and password
- Click on the assessment tab at the top of the page
- You will need to enter the following license code (case sensitive) for each assessment (except for the values) you wish to complete: TZGDM7CF
- Select “Career Personality Test” next; under the “Order now” button is a link labeled “Click Here.” The next step will allow you to enter the license code
- Select “Career Interest Inventory” and repeat the instructions above
- Select “Career Skills Profiler” and repeat the instructions above
Contact Us for Help
Our career experts are available to help you get started. Call us today at (440) 366-4076 and make an appointment to come in and meet with us.