Self Assessments and More
MyPlan is exactly what the name implies. It’s all about your plan and how to use it now.
This FREE self-assessment tool provides a user-friendly, step-by-step process to identify your strengths, interest and talents. You have all the tools and information you’ll need in one stop to take that first critical step in finding out what makes you tick, what work environments you thrive in, and what to do with this information to move ahead.
MyPlan will help you:
- Discover what careers are likely to be suitable matches for you with your types and interests.
- Research job requirements and today’s wages and employment trends for that particular career.
- Search a career database and video library (900) to learn about a career.
- Explore major and career information using their major database, including the top ten list and what you can do with a particular major.
- Find college rankings, a financial aid guide, information about famous alumni and more.
Get Started Today
Now you can create your MyPlan account. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the MyPlan Login Page
- Click on “Create Free Account.”
- Enter your personal information, selecting an easily-remembered user name and password
Helpful Hint: Remember your password; you can revisit your results later.
- Enter the appropriate license code (8T4QXUEU, case sensitive) and check the box next to “Share results with license provider?”
- Click on the “Assessment” tab to access the personality, interest, skills, and values assessment.
Forgot to Enter the License Code?
If you forget to enter the license code (8T4QXUEU, case sensitive) when you create your account, no problem. Simply:
- Log in to your account with your username and password
- Click on Group Licenses in the section My Orders
- Enter the following license code (case sensitive): 8T4QXUEU
- Click on the Assessment tab, and you will see that you now have free access to all assessments
Contact Us for Help
Our career experts are available to help you get started.
Call us today at (440) 366-4076 and make an appointment to come in and meet with us.