Clipper College is an exciting opportunity for Clearview students to earn college credit while still in high school through a partnership with Lorain County Community College. Students taking advantage of the program have the opportunity to graduate high school with both an associate degree and a high school diploma, free of charge. Students may join the program at any time, and take advantage of customized 15 and 30 hour pathways. Some courses are taught right at Clearview High School, making Clipper College incredibly convenient for students. In addition, students who successfully complete the program will automatically receive scholarship funds to finish a bachelor’s degree at Lorain County Community College through the University Partnership.
Courses offered at Clearview High School:
- BIOG 121: Anatomy and Physiology I
- BIOG 122: Anatomy and Physiology II
- BIOG 151: General Biology
- BIOG 152: Human Biology
- BIOG 153: Human Nutrition
- CHMY 171: General Chemistry I
- PHYC 151: General Physics I *
- PSYH 151: Introduction to Psychology
- PSYH 251: Human Growth and Development
- SDEV 102: Strategies for Creating College Success
* Course availability subject to change
Click here to view the Clearview Clipper College CCP pathways.
Click here to learn more about Clearview Clipper College opportunities.
Click here to see the MyUniversity pathways.
Clipper College provides a full high school and college experience, with ongoing academic and career advising. Your College Credit Plus Academic Advisor for the Clipper College Campus is: