Columbia College Campus is an exciting opportunity for Columbia students to earn college credit while still in high school through a partnership with Lorain County Community College. Students taking advantage of the program have the opportunity to graduate high school with both an associate degree and a high school diploma, free of charge. Students may join the program at any time, and take advantage of customized 15 and 30 hour pathways. Some courses are taught right at Columbia High School, making the Columbia College Campus incredibly convenient for students. In addition, students who successfully complete the program will automatically receive scholarship funds to finish a bachelor’s degree at Lorain County Community College through the University Partnership.
Courses offered at Columbia High School:
- CISS 121: Microcomputer Applications I
- SDEV 102: Strategies for Creating College Success
- BADM 155: Fundamentals of Business
- ENGL 161: College Composition I
- ENGL 162: College Composition II
- MTHM 171: College Algebra
- MTHM 172: Pre-Calculus
- ENGL 251/252: American Literature I / II or
- ENGL 261/262: Masterpieces of British Literature I / II
- ECNM 151: Macroeconomics
- ECNM 152: Microeconomics
Click here to see the Columbia College 15 and 30 credit hour pathways.
Click here to learn more about Columbia College Campus opportunities for students.
Click here to see the MyUniversity pathways.
Columbia College provides a full high school and college experience, with ongoing academic and career advising. Your College Credit Plus Academic Advisor for the Columbia College Campus is: