Wildcat College is an exciting opportunity for Keystone students to earn college credit while still in high school through a partnership with Lorain County Community College. Students taking advantage of the program have the opportunity to graduate high school with both an associate degree and a high school diploma, free of charge. Students may join the program at any time, and take advantage of customized 15 and 30 hour pathways. Some courses are taught right at Keystone High School, making Wildcat College incredibly convenient for students. In addition, students who successfully complete the program will automatically receive scholarship funds to finish a bachelor’s degree at Lorain County Community College through the University Partnership.
Courses offered at Keystone High School include:
- BADM 155: Introduction to Business Administration
- BIOG 115: Body Structure and Function
- BIOG 121: Anatomy and Physiology I
- CHMY 171: General Chemistry I
- CHMY 172: General Chemistry II
- ENGL 161: College Composition I
- ENGL 162: College Composition II
- SPNH 251: Intermediate Spanish I
- SPNH 252: Intermediate Spanish II
Click here to view the Wildcat College CCP 15 and 30 credit hour pathways.
Click here to view the MyUniversity pathways.
Wildcat College provides a full high school and college experience, with ongoing academic and career advising. Your College Credit Plus Academic Advisor for the Wildcat College Campus is: