Midview College is an exciting opportunity for Midview students to earn college credit while still in high school through a partnership with Lorain County Community College. Students taking advantage of the program have the opportunity to graduate high school with both an associate degree and a high school diploma, free of charge. Students may join the program at any time, and take advantage of customized 15 and 30 hour pathways. Most courses are taught right at Midview High School, making Midview College incredibly convenient for students. In addition, students who successfully complete the program will automatically receive scholarship funds to finish a bachelor’s degree at Lorain County Community College through the University Partnership.
Courses offered at Midview High School:
- ENGL 161: College Composition I
- ENGL 162: College Composition II
- ENGL 255: Introduction to Fiction
- BIOG 161: Principles of Biology I
- BIOG 162: Principles of Biology II
- BIOG 165: Introduction to Ecology
- HSTR 161: United States History I
- HSTR 162: United States History II
- MTHM 171: College Algebra
- MTHM 172: Pre-calculus
- PEFT 175: Walk, Jog or Run
Click here to view the Midview College 15 and 30 hour pathways.
Click here to learn more about Midview College Campus opportunities for students.
Click here to view the MyUniversity pathways.
Midview College provides a full high school and college experience, with ongoing academic and career advising. Your academic advisor for the Midview College Campus is: