A Career ReStart for Adult Learners
The program is designed to assist adults who have a commitment to advancing their career and job opportunities.
Find out how you can qualify for these free services:
- Personalized career mentoring/advising
- Financial resources for those who qualify
- Student support services
- Academic help
- Employment placement assistance
- Entrepreneurship exploration experiences
Courses that can be taken include:
- Short-term training in specific job skills and occupations
- Continuing education courses
- College credit classes
- College degree programs
Attend an Information Session!
Plan to attend an information session to find out how you may qualify for training and/or job search opportunities.
- Sessions are held weekly at Ohio Means Jobs Lorain County.
- Click here to register for an information session.
Make Your Layoff Payoff Scholarship
You may qualify for a scholarship designed for people who have been recently laid off.
Are you considering starting or growing an existing business?
Lorain County Community College has a number of ways to help you be successful and find other viable outlets for economic security and satisfaction now and into the future. Click here to learn more.
For questions or to schedule an appointment with Career Services, please call (440) 366-4076.