Associate of Applied Business
Curriculum Code 0226
This program is designed to prepare individuals for employment in a variety of marketing/administrative positions. The focus of the program is skill building in the areas of communications, consumer behavior, sales management, advertising and promotion, and service marketing. Lorain County Community College has articulation agreements with colleges and universities including programs offered by Lorain County Community College’s University Partnership.
For more information about this degree, please contact Maria McConnell at 440-366-7404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Fall Semester (First Year)|
|ACTG 151||Accounting I – Financial||4|
|BADM 165||Legal Environment of Business||3|
|CISS 121||Microcomputer Applications I||3|
|ENGL 161||College Composition I||3|
|SDEV 101||College 101 ^||1|
|Spring Semester (First Year)|
|ACTG 152||Accounting II – Managerial >||4|
|ENGL 162||College Composition II >||3|
|MKRG 113||Principles of Salesmanship||3|
|MTHM 151||College Mathematics OR||3|
|MTHM 158||Quantitative Reasoning OR||3|
|MTHM 168||Statistics OR||3|
|MTHM 171||College Algebra**||4|
|Fall Semester (Second Year)|
|BADM 251||Principles of Management||3|
|CMMC 151||Oral Communications||3|
|MKRG 251||Principles of Marketing >||3|
|PSYH 151||Introduction to Psychology OR||3|
|SOCY 151||Introduction to Sociology|
|Spring Semester (Second Year)|
|MKRG 221||Consumer Behavior >||3|
|MKRG 247||Services Marketing >||
|MKRG 255||Advertising and Promotion Management >||3|
|MKRG 256||Retailing Management > OR||3|
|MKRG 245||Social Media Marketing >|
|Total Credit Hours: 60/62|
1. * Science Elective (must be with a laboratory if student is intending to transfer to a university partnership program)
2. > Indicates that this course requires a prerequisite.
3. OR Indicates that a student may select either course which may have an effect on the total credit hours.
4. ** MTHM 171 is required for the partnership universities and most transfer institutions.
4. ^ A student must register for the orientation course when enrolling for more than six credit hours per semester or any course that would result in an accumulation of thirteen or more credit hours.
Established September 1967
Revised November 2015
Effective May 2016