Associate of Applied Science
Curriculum Code 2045
Students who graduate from the Radiologic Technology program at LCCC will be eligible to take a national registry examination administered by the ARRT. Graduates will have learned the skills necessary to be employed in a diagnostic radiology center. Graduates of this program are also prepared for continuing specialized education in other areas of diagnostic imaging. Lorain County Community College has articulation agreements with colleges and universities including programs offered by Lorain County Community College’s University Partnership.
For more information about this degree, please contact Jeffrey Walmsley at 440-366-7197 or email@example.com.
|Fall Semester (First Year)|
|ALHN 110||Introduction to Medical Terminology **||3|
|ALHN 113||Introduction to Patient Care **/****||1|
|BIOG 121||Anatomy and Physiology I **||4|
|MTHM 151||College Mathematics **OR||3|
|MTHM 168||Statistics **||3|
|RDTC 110||Introduction to Radiography >**||3|
|RDTC 114||Radiographic Procedures >**//||3|
|SDEV 101||College 101 ^||1|
|Spring Semester (First Year)|
|BIOG 122||Anatomy and Physiology II >**||4|
|RDTC 116||Radiographic Procedures II >** //||4|
|RDCT 117||Radiographic Physics and Equipment >**||3|
|RDCT 118||Imaging Technique and Processing >**||4|
|Summer Semester (First Year)|
|RDTC 119||Advanced Procedures and Modalities >**//||4|
|Fall Semester (Second Year)|
|BIOG 123||Cross-Sectional Anatomy >**||2|
|ENGL 161||College Composition I||3|
|RDTC 211||Image Critique >**||2|
|RDTC 212||Radiologic Pathology >**||2|
|RDTC 213||Radiologic Imaging Science >**//||5|
|Spring Semester (Second Year)|
|ENGL 162||College Composition II >||3|
|RDTC 234||Trends in Radiology >**//||5|
|RDTC 236||Radiobiology and Proctection >**||2|
|SOCY 151||Introduction to Sociology||3|
|Total Credit Hours: 65|
1. > Indicates that this course requires a prerequisite.
2. ** Indicates that a grade of “C” (2.0) or better must be earned in order to continue in the program sequence.
3. **** Student who have STNA status are not required to take ALHN 113.
4. // Indicates that this course contains Experiential Learning.
5. ^ A student must register for the orientation course when enrollling for more than six credit hours per semester or any course that would result in an accumulation of thirteen or more credit hours.
Established September 1969
Revised November 2015
Effective August 2016