Learn about training that can lead to new or expanded career opportunities
Today’s manufacturing industry is struggling to find the skilled talent it needs to support their growing operations. Lorain County Community College has partnered with our industry partners to align our short-term technical training programs to meet those needs.
“Growing a talented workforce helps ensure manufacturing will continue to be the bedrock of our economy and competitiveness,” said Jay Timmons, president and CEO of The National Association of Manufacturers.
Benefits of RAMP
- Short-Term 10-16 week programs
- Industry Credentials with Value in the Workplace
- Industry Partners Engaged by providing PAID Internship and Work-Based Learning opportunities
- Career Pathways to Advancement and Degrees
- Right Skills Now Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
- Foundations for Manufacturing Careers
- General Technician
- Industrial Electrical Technician
- Industrial Mechanical Technician
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Maintenance Technician
- Mechanical Design
- Micro-Electromechanical Systems (MEMS)
- Welding Technology-Non Destructive Testing
Many programs have on-going enrollment from term to term.
To learn more about RAMP training programs, call Tracy Check (440) 366-7737 or Tammy Jenkins (440) 366-4833.
Learn about career opportunities in manufacturing and the training needed to prepare for one of these careers at several upcoming information sessions:
Wednesday, August 9, 10 am
Lorain County Community College