Nominations due April 3, 2017
Do you have a favorite instructor? Is there someone who teaches here at Lorain County Community College who deserves to be acknowledged for his or her teaching style, student engagement, or service to the College?
If so, nominate him or her for one of the LCCC Foundation Faculty Awards. There are two types of awards granted:
- LCCC Foundation Faculty Excellence Award (full-time)
- LCCC Foundation Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Award (part-time)
To learn whether an instructor is full-time or part-time, simply call (440) 366-4052 or send an inquiry to email@example.com
- If you need assistance in obtaining two letters of support for the Full-Time Faculty Nominee, you may contact the Division Dean for assistance.
- If you prefer hard copies of the criteria and forms, you may obtain copies in any Division Office.
- Questions? Contact any Division Office or the Office of Academic and Learner Services at (440) 366-4052.