Nominate Your Favorite Instructor
Do you have a favorite instructor? Is there someone who teaches here at Lorain County Community College who deserves to be acknowledged for his or her teaching style, student engagement, or service to the College?
If so, nominate him or her for one of the LCCC Foundation Faculty Awards.
All nominations will be considered for eligibility based on required criteria. The nominee must be a tenured faculty member or tenure track faculty member. Evidence must be provided in response to the questions below.
Nominees who do not win may be nominated in following years.
Prior Award Recipients
Extended Due Date: Monday, April 13, 2020
Please complete the online form or PDF forms below.
There are two types of awards granted:
- LCCC Foundation Faculty Excellence Award (full-time)
- LCCC Foundation Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Award (part-time)
To learn whether an instructor is full-time or part-time, simply call (440) 366-4052 or send an inquiry to email@example.com.
- If you need assistance in obtaining two letters of support for the Full-Time Faculty Nominee, you may contact the division dean for assistance.
- If you prefer hard copies of the criteria and forms, you may obtain copies in any division office.
- Questions? Contact any division office or the office of Academic Affairs and University Partnership at (440) 366-4052.