LCCC Foundation Faculty Awards
Nominations due March 31, 2016*
Do you have a favorite instructor? Is there someone who teaches here at Lorain County Community College who deserves to be acknowledged for his or her teaching style, student engagement, or service to the College?
If so, nominate him or her for one of the LCCC Foundation Faculty Awards. There are two types of awards granted:
- LCCC Foundation Faculty Excellence Award (for full-time faculty*)
- LCCC Foundation Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Award (for part-time faculty*)
- To learn whether an instructor is full-time or part-time, simply stop by the Division Office and look for the full-time faculty posting outside the entrance to the office. You may also call the division offices directly.
* Please review the criteria and procedures and then complete the nomination form.
Follow the link for the online submission form and a Word form (if you prefer to submit a hard copy).
- If you need assistance in obtaining two letters of support for the Full-Time Faculty Nominee, you may contact the Division Dean for assistance.
- To learn if a faculty member has been granted the award, please use the following links:
- You may stop by the Division Office if you prefer hard copies of the criteria and forms.
- Please contact the Division Office or the Office of Academic and Learner Services at ext. 7529 if you have any questions about the nomination procedures and nomination form.