To help our employees embrace a healthier lifestyle and foster a richer work-life balance, LiveSmart 2020 offers wellness events throughout the year. Watch your emails for details, dates and times.
Older Adult Fitness Workout
Thursday, October 18,
9:30 – 10:15 a.m.
Join the Sport & Fitness Management students for a fun-filled, total body workout designed for all fitness levels.
Space is limited to 15 people
RSVP to Lisa Augustine
Choose Water First Challenge
September 26 – October 31, 2018
- Personally visit all (8) of our no touch water bottle refill stations. Check them off as you locate them.
- Turn your completed checked off sheet into a Fitness Center Instructor inside the Fitness Center in exchange for a free water bottle (while supplies last) and pick up your “Water First for Thirst” tracking card.
- Drink the recommended eight-8oz glasses of water per day. Indicate on card with an “X” for each day you successfully consume the recommended amount of water.
- Once you complete all 8 days, place your card with Your Name on it into the basket at the Welcome Desk to be entered into a drawing for the grand “water themed” prize.
For more information, contact Kathryn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Lisa, Diana, and Renee for a total body workout complete with black lights and GLOW sticks.
Thursday, Novemer1, 2018
7 – 8 p.m.
Prizes awarded for person who brings the most guests & best costume. (Be creative, must wear white or clothes that glow)
Open to the public ages 13 & up
Fundraiser to benefit Kristy’s Classes
For more information, e-mail Lisa Augustine at email@example.com
Health and Wellness Expo
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Spitzer Conference Center
Open to all students, employees, and community members
- Free Flu shots with insurance card provided by Lorain County Public Health
- Free Health Screenings
For more information, contact Lisa Augustine at firstname.lastname@example.org.