We are excited to begin reopening the Fitness Center at LCCC. Starting on Monday July 6, we will welcome you back to a safe environment to enhance your health and wellness. As with other businesses during this unprecedented time, we are taking the appropriate measures and adhering to the governor’s official Responsible RestartOhio guidelines as we open.
Some of the measures we are taking, include:
- All members, staff and visitors to the facility will go through a short screening process upon entry. This will entail responding to a few questions posted on the entrances to ensure no one is exhibiting symptoms or has been exposed to the coronavirus prior to entering the facility.
- Masks are now required in all areas of campus, even when exercising in the field house, track, fitness center, group exercise classes and gymnasium, even when 6 feet distancing can be maintained.
- Masks are available for those who do not have one.
- Hand sanitize upon entry.
- Initial medical history form for the summer semester.
- Social distancing parameters throughout the facility are in place to ensure the equipment is properly spaced.
- Additional sanitary stations have been added throughout the workout areas.
- Plexiglass barriers were placed at our welcomes desks and check-in areas.
- Members are asked to clean the equipment before and after use.
- Dedicated staff will be responsible for additional cleaning of high touch areas throughout the facility.
Monday through Thursday: 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Fridays: 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Saturdays: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
In addition, Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to noon will be open exclusively for serving vulnerable populations and LCCC employees.
We understand that some members may not be ready to return to this environment, and respect your decision. Online workout videos created by our LCCC personal trainers are available to access from home.
Silver Sneakers, Renew Active and Prime
Please email Lisa Augustine at email@example.com for information on registering for the community memberships and/or Silver Sneakers, Renew Active and Prime.
All HPER Program facilities will be closed if the LCCC campus is closed. The Field House and Track may close for credit classes. Facility hours are subject to change. Call (440) 366-7423 or (440) 366-4028 to verify hours/facility closings.