The BOD POD measures body composition fast and accurately using air displacement technology.
BOD POD Highlights
- Air displacement is used to determine body volume, body density, and body composition
- Determines the percentage of body fat by calculating how much air is displaced by the person sitting inside the chamber
- Has good test-retest reliability
- Studies show accuracy in correlation with under-water weighing
- Tight fitting shorts and sports bra,
- One or two-piece bathing suit, or
- Spandex shorts or Speedo
- A provided swim cap
- Loose clothing
Activities to be Avoided
- Eating or drinking 2 hours prior
- Exercise 2 hours prior
Call Records at (440) 366-4067 to sign up for one of the following sections:
- NHLH 108 DE01: 1 assessment ($35)
- NHLH 108 DE02: 2 assessments ($70)
- NHLH 108 DE03: 3 assessments ($100)
To schedule a test, contact Taryn Taylor at email@example.com.
BOD POD assessments expire six months after the purchase date. When more than one has been purchased, the expiration is six months after the previous assessment (i.e., if you pay for two assessments and schedule the first for May 1, the second must be used by November 1). There will be no refunds.