The BOD POD measures body composition fast and accurately using air displacement technology.
BOD POD Highlights
- Air displacement is used to determine body volume, body density, and body composition
- Determines the percentage of body fat by calculating how much air is displaced by the person sitting inside the chamber
- Has good test-retest reliability
- Studies show accuracy in correlation with under-water weighing
- Tight fitting shorts and sports bra,
- One or two-piece bathing suit, or
- Spandex shorts or Speedo
- A provided swim cap
- Loose clothing
Activities to be Avoided
- Eating or drinking 2 hours prior
- Exercise 2 hours prior
Call Records at (440) 366-4067 to sign up for the following section:
NHLH 107 – DE08 (5084): 1 assessment ($35)
To schedule a test, contact Taryn Taylor at email@example.com.
BOD POD assessments expire at the end of the semester in which they were purchased. There will be no refunds.