The Ropes Course Program is designed to provide participants an opportunity to acquire and to practice essential life skills and to enhance self-esteem. Participants in the program learn to solve problems, make decisions, set goals and develop communication skills in an atmosphere that is challenging, supportive and fun. In this environment participants begin to:
Appreciate their personal strengths and weaknesses
Respect and value differences within a group
Be involved in the resolution of conflicts
Trust in themselves and in others
The ropes courses and rock wall offer:
Half day or full day events
Corporate and community team building programs
Want to re-energize your students, staff, or employees? Is morale lacking in your organization? Need some team-building tips? Step out of the comfort zone and into the learning zone.
Low ropes, high ropes, indoor and outdoor elements include:
- “A fantastic day of team building. Bring an open mind, a positive attitude, and be ready to HAVE FUN! The Adventure Challenge experience is unforgettable.”
- “Develop team building, communication and leadership skills while participating in high and low elements at LCCC.”
- “You may choose to climb The Wall, balance on the High Beam, take the Leap of Faith, or conquer the Centipede. The class has a Challenge by Choice philosophy. Check it out!”
- “We faced fear and evaluated our most effective strategy for dealing with it.”
- “Everyone had a great time and I feel we all came away with a greater appreciation for each other.”
- “Focus on your goal and the barriers are easily conquered.”
The Adventure Challenge Program is committed to your safety and well being. If you can climb a ladder, you can climb here. Our safety ropes and expert facilitators will help you succeed. Our philosophy is “Challenge by Choice.” Only do what you’re comfortable trying.
Any time by appointment
Please call (800) 995-5222 extension 7352 or (440) 366-7352
For more information about scheduling, group rates or registering for the class contact:
For Credit Class
PEFT 185 Ropes Course is available for college credit!
See the Online Class Schedule to see when the class is offered.