A nutritious diet is the cornerstone to a healthy life. Registered dietitians/nutritionists (RDNs) are nutrition experts who can help you develop a way of eating that meets your nutritional needs. RDNs use a food first approach to help you manage specific conditions, maintain a healthy weight, and feel your very best.
An initial nutrition session includes:
- An hour Zoom session with RDN
- Comprehensive analysis of your symptoms, biometrics, health history, and goals
- A personalized nutrition plan
- Meal plan (as indicated) with 1 day of sample menus and recipes
- Email check in from your dietitian two weeks following your appointment
Follow up sessions includes:
- Two 30 minute Zoom sessions
- An emphasis on the development of a sustainable plan to reach your nutrition goals
- Continued development of your personalized nutrition plan
- More sample menus and recipes (as indicated)
- Email check ins from your dietitian two weeks following your appointments
The initial session and two follow up sessions (including emails) each count as a one hour wellness session. If 4 or more emails are exchanged, an additional hour will need to be purchased.
Registered, Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist
Katie Hoover, RDN LD
Katie Hoover is a registered and licensed dietitian nutritionist who specializes in disordered eating. She uses a food first approach and is committed to making nutrition realistic and fundamental for everyday life.
Katie received her bachelors of science degree in dietetics, as well as a minor in chemistry from Bowling Green State University in 2004. She has worked as an outpatient dietitian specializing in weight management, heart disease, diabetes, family nutrition, and pediatrics at the Mercy hospital in Lorain as well as running her private practice, Hoover Nutrition, LLC. Katie has presented to numerous corporations, schools, and businesses located across the state of Ohio.
When she isn’t talking about the benefits of nutrition, Katie can be found swimming in her pool, cooking new dishes for her family, or sampling dry red wines.
Katie is the proud mother of boy/girl twins who love to eat healthy and stay active.
Registration and Scheduling
After registration, contact Lisa Augustine at (440) 366-7352 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule sessions.