Start off your healthy transition with one of the most accurate forms of body composition to date. When engaging in an exercise program it is important to know where you are beginning in order to set proper goals. With its competitive pricing and central location, Lorain County Community College offers the seca® mBCA which will asses your body composition, allowing you to set goals along your journey that are tailored to you.
- Eight Point Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- Fast and easy assessment of body composition, e.g., fat mass and body water.
- Varied analysis of measurement data.
- Medically precise, validated against gold standard measurement results.
- Simple and convenient read-out of results on swiveling touch-screen display.
- Electrodes on handrail give a firm stance and ensure reproducible results.
- Integrated scale with a weighing capacity of up to 660 lbs.
- FDA Approved
Register for seca®
Contact Records at (440) 366-4067 and use reference code RGK 017 to sign up for one of the following.
NHLH 107—Wellness Sessions
DEO1– 1 Assessment $35
DE02—4 Assessment $145
DE03—5 Assessment $175
DE04—10 Assessment $315
- DE05—20 Assessment $525
Sessions must be used by the end of each semester in which they were purchased.
After you register contact Kathryn Orantek by email or phone (440) 366-7348 to schedule your test.
Prepare for your assessment
Avoid these things two hours prior to your assessment.