We understand that your senior year was not what you expected; however, we are proud of you for persevering through this challenging time.
When you consider your future, think of LCCC as a resource to help you maintain your academic progress – efficiently, affordably, and compassionately. We have transferred our entire summer schedule of lecture classes to remote delivery as a way to keep a robust course schedule while protecting the health and safety of our campus and community. We have also dedicated a team of academic advisors specially trained to help you, our local high school seniors, navigate the enrollment process.
Programs Designed for You
- Learn together with your peers in College 101 – 2020 Grad, a course reserved just for the class of 2020.
- Take ALEKS, a web-based learning system, to strengthen math skills in a self-paced learning environment – for FREE.
- Our Career Exploration tools can help you make informed decisions about your future.
2020 High School Grad Award
When you enroll for three credits, an additional three credits will be covered by the 2020 High School Grad Award. You can get ahead this summer and complete 6 credit hours for the price of three!
To be eligible:
- Graduated from a Lorain County high school in 2020, or
- Be an LCCC College Credit Plus 2020 graduate
- Enroll in summer classes
- Complete the 2020 High School Grad Award form
Commodores Together Summer Support
LCCC understands you may need additional help to continue or begin your college experience this summer. We are committed to helping you achieve your academic goals and have allocated funds received from the federal CARES Act to help meet your needs. LCCC is here to connect you to this grant funding and additional resources to offset the purchase of technology, internet services, course materials, food or basic needs, childcare, and other personal expenses associated with taking courses.
- Summer students must verify eligibility for Title IV (federal financial aid) funding to receive summer support funds. To verify eligibility, students should complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA as soon as possible. For help completing the FAFSA, please contact Financial Services at (440) 366-4034 or using Live Chat.
- To receive Commodores Together Summer Support funding, you must register for summer classes by May 23.
- Eligible students who enroll in 1-5 credit hours will receive $250 in additional support.
- Eligible students who enroll in 6 or more credit hours will receive $500 in additional support.
- Funding can be combined with financial aid and scholarship.
For questions specific to the Commodores Together Summer Support grants, please contact Financial Services at (440) 366-4034 or using Live Chat.
Explore Career Pathways
Feeling unsure about your future career plans? Visit our program and career pathways page where you can review options including job market data and projected demand for a variety of careers. Whether you want to earn a certificate or degree from LCCC, or transfer to a University Partnership program or another college or university, we can help you get started today. Our career pathways include:
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Computer and Information Technologies
- Culinary and Hospitality
- Health and Wellness
- Human/Social Services and Public Safety
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Liberal and Creative Arts
- Science and Math
Any time you have questions or concerns, you can chat directly with an academic advisor who will help you through the enrollment process.
Live Chat Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can get started today by completing the online application for admission. If you are a College Credit Plus student, you don’t need to complete an application. Get started by scheduling an appointment with your academic advisor.