A Special Award for Lorain County’s Class of 2021
We invite you to join us this summer at Lorain County Community College by taking advantage of the New Graduate Award. As a 2021 Lorain County graduating high school senior, you can register for three credits at $144.04* per credit hour and sign up for an additional three credits for only $1 per credit plus textbooks, lab fees, general fees and other special fees. (*tuition rates subject to change)
Recipients of LCCC’s Trustee, Presidential and Diversity Incentive Award (DIA) scholarships are also eligible for three free hours this summer as an enhancement to their scholarships.
Whether you’re interested in earning credits that transfer toward a bachelor’s degree or courses that will start to prepare you for a job, LCCC has just what you need. If after reading through this information you’re still a bit unsure, give us a call toll-free at 1 (800) 995-LCCC (extension 4032) or dial direct at (440) 366-4032. We’ll be happy to talk with you by phone or virtual meeting to help you get started this summer.
Here’s What To Do:
- Complete the LCCC Application for Admission if you have never taken an LCCC credit class before. Former CCP students do not need to complete a new application.
- Request that an official copy of your high school transcript be sent to LCCC’s Records Office. Also request that a final official transcript (noting your graduation) be sent to the Records Office when available.
- Review the Summer Class Schedule.
- Select the courses you want to take and complete the Course Registration Form. If you want to take a math course or English 161/College Composition I, or if you want to enroll for more than six credits, you probably need to complete the placement process, which evaluates your math, reading and writing skills. You can complete this process at your convenience by taking the Accuplacer Test. To learn more, visit the Testing and Assessment Center’s webpages or call (440) 366-7654.
- If you are planning to transfer your LCCC credits to another college or university, complete the Transcript Request form for Summer Semester. Also, if you have already been accepted to another college or university, you should contact a counselor at that institution to be sure that these classes will transfer and apply to your degree plans in the manner you’d like.
- Mail the completed Application for Admission and other forms to:
Attention: Records Office
Lorain County Community College
1005 N Abbe Road
Elyria, OH 44035.
- Complete the Transcript Request Form. The official LCCC transcript process for your home institution is free of charge. You do not need to include payment for tuition and fees. A bill for tuition will be sent to you or you may pay online through your MyCampus account.
- Please have your registration packet information in the mail with a postmark of no later than May 13.
- Please feel free to schedule a call or virtual meeting with an LCCC adviser to discuss all of LCCC’s courses and programs. Your advisor can answer all of your questions and help you with getting started.
For more information, just give us a call toll-free to 1-800-995-LCCC (extension 4032) or dial us direct at 440-366-4032.