Congratulations on Your High School Graduation
We invite you to join us this summer at Lorain County Community College by taking advantage of the New Graduate Award. As a 2016 Lorain County graduating high school senior, you can register for three credits at $118.34* per credit hour and sign up for an additional three credits for only $1 per credit plus textbooks, lab fees, general fees and other special fees. (*tuition rates subject to change)
Recipients of LCCC’s Trustee, Presidential and Diversity Incentive Award (DIA) scholarships are also eligible for three free hours this summer as an enhancement to their scholarships.
Whether you’re interested in earning credits that transfer toward a bachelor’s degree or courses that will start to prepare you for a job, LCCC has just what you need. If after reading through this information you’re still a bit unsure, give us a call toll-free at 1 (800) 995-LCCC (extension 4032) or dial direct at (440) 366-4032. We’ll be happy to meet with you to help you get started this summer.
A Special Award for Lorain County’s Class of 2016
Here’s What To Do:
- Complete the LCCC Application for Admission if you have never taken an LCCC credit class before.
- Request that an official copy of your high school transcript be sent to LCCC’s Records Office. Also request that a final official transcript (noting your graduation) be sent to the Records Office when available.
- Review the Summer Class Schedule.
- Select the courses you want to take and complete the Course Registration Form. If you want to take a math course or English 161/Composition I, or if you want to enroll for more than six credits, you probably need to complete the placement process, which evaluates your math, reading and writing skills. You can complete this process at your convenience in LCCC’s Compass lab. Appointments are not necessary. For more information, click here or call (440) 366-7654.
- If you are planning to transfer your LCCC credits to another college or university, complete the Transcript Request form for Summer Semester. Also, if you have already been accepted to another college or university, you should contact a counselor at that institution to be sure that these clases will transfer and apply to your degree plans in the manner you’d like.
- Mail the completed Application for Admission and other forms to:
Attention: Records Office
Lorain County Community College
1005 N Abbe Road
Elyria, OH 44035.
- Complete the Transcript Request Form. The official LCCC transcript process for your home institution is free of charge. You do not need to include payment for tuition and fees. A bill for tuition will be sent to you or you may pay online at http://www.lorainccc.edu/mycampus.
- Please have your registration packet information in the mail with a postmark of no later than May 13. You may still register under the New Graduate Award program after that date, but it will be necessary to do so in person at LCCC’s Enrollment Services, in the Bass Library/Community Resource Center.
- Please feel free to visit the LCCC Enrollment Services in the Bass Library/Community Resource Center where you can meet with an LCCC adviser to discuss all of LCCC’s courses and programs and who can assist you with getting started. Appointments are not necessary. Click here for Enrollment Services business hours. You may phone the Enrollment Services at 1-800-995-LCCC (extension 4032).
For more information, just give us a call toll-free to 1-800-995-LCCC (extension 4032) or dial us direct at 440-366-4032.