Short-Term Certificate, One-Year Technical Certificate or Associate Degree

Important: On the form below, you will be asked to enter the curriculum code for your degree or certificate.

List of All Curriculum Codes



Step 1 of 3

  • Intended Semester of Graduation * Required
  • Name
  • Address
  • Using a different name on the ceremonial document does not change your official record. If you have an official name change, please contact the Registrar’s Office for Change of Information process.
  • Do you plan to march at commencement in May?
  • Are you a Military Veteran?
  • Are you a former PSEO/CCP student?