- Official high school or GED and college/program transcripts (if applicable) on file in the LCCC Records office
- Program application form on file
- GPA of 2.5 or higher on all completed college-level coursework (includes transfer/transient courses)
- ENG (GSW 1110) with a grade of C or better
- BIOG 3310 Anatomy and Physiology I with a grade of C or better
- PSYH 1010 Introduction to Psychology with a grade of C or better
- MTHM 1150 Statistics with a grade of C or better
- An Academic Preparedness Level of Proficient must be achieved on the ATI TEAS exam
- Program application must be on file by the following deadlines to be selected for entry consideration.
- Spring Entry – September 5th
- Fall Entry – April 1st
Please see an Academic Advisor for the list of courses REQUIRED to be successful in the Associate Degree Nursing program.