If you’re interested in combining creative and design skills with technical programming skills, the Interactive & Digital Media program at LCCC may be just the right fit. The program focuses on graphic art, computer animation, web design, and video/television production. It prepares you to work as a freelancer, part of an agency, or in an organization that develops its own online materials. The job can be challenging and fast-paced, but it can also be fun and provide an opportunity for artistic expression.
LCCC’s Interactive & Digital Media program offers short-term certificates, but many classes in this program can also apply to other programs in the Computer & Information Technology pathway.
Interactive & Digital Media Programs
The programs listed below are also part of the Liberal and Creative Arts Pathway.
Computer and IT Programs
University of Akron
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Networking Option
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Programming Option
University of Toledo
Western Governors University
- Bachelor in Information Technology
- Bachelor in Software Development
- Bachelor in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Bachelor in Cloud and Systems Administration
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- Bachelor in Network Operations and Security
- Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Masters of Data Analytics
- MBA Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management