In our Software and Mobile Application Development program, you’ll learn to design and develop software, apps, or games for desktop and mobile environments. As a software developer, you’ll write, test and modify the code that allows software to run. Most developers focus on a few programming languages and learn to work from specifications written by other developers or analysts. They also work with designs provided by graphic designers, and focus their creative efforts on problem solving with code.
In the LCCC program, you’ll be exposed to a variety of programming languages and environments and have plenty of opportunities for hands-on work. You’ll learn the logic required to solve problems through programming and practice developing code that is scalable and economical. Depending on the coursework you select, you may focus on desktop applications, mobile apps, or gaming.
The program offers short-term certificates that can be earned in one semester, a one-year certificate, and Associate Degrees. Of course, you may choose to further your education beyond LCCC through our University Partnership or transfer programs.
Software & Mobile Application Development Programs
Certificate of Completion
Earn a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree on LCCC’s Campus
University of Akron
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Networking Option
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Programming Option
University of Toledo
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering Technology – Online Degree
Western Governors University
- Bachelor in Information Technology
- Bachelor in Software Development
- Bachelor in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Bachelor in Cloud and Systems Administration
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- Bachelor in Network Operations and Security
- Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Masters of Data Analytics
- MBA Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management