Web developers design and create websites. They may be responsible for creating the look of the site, write the code that runs the site, and are often responsible for technical aspects such as speed, data storage, and traffic capacity. Many are self-employed or work at agencies, while others work on-site for a specific organization.
In LCCC’s Web Development program, you’ll learn a variety of the design and programming skills necessary to develop both conventional and database-driven websites. You’ll be exposed to the fundamentals of web architecture and learn basic multimedia skills. The goal is to prepare you for work in this fast-growing and challenging industry.
You may earn short-term certificates in one semester as well as an Associate Degree. Of course, you may choose to further your education beyond LCCC through our University Partnership or transfer programs.
Web Development Programs
Computer and IT Programs
University of Akron
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Networking Option
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Programming Option
University of Toledo
Western Governors University
- Bachelor in Information Technology
- Bachelor in Software Development
- Bachelor in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Bachelor in Cloud and Systems Administration
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- Bachelor in Network Operations and Security
- Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Masters of Data Analytics
- MBA Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management