2600 Ashland Ave.
Lorain, OH 44052
Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Serving the whole community, including:
- Adult students
- College-level high school students
The new Community Learning Center at Lorain High School is a full-service LCCC Learning Center for the whole community.
Services Offered at the Community Learning Center
Professional and personal development courses
GED, ABLE and High School Diploma programs
Community Computer Labs
Register Now for Summer Semester Classes
Registration for the Summer 2017 and Fall 2017 semesters begins Monday, March 20.
How to register:
- By phone at (440) 233-2302
- In person at the Community Learning Center at Lorain High School
- Health careers and wellness
- Business and entrepreneurship
- General education toward any career pathway
Get started today!
Call (440) 233-2302 to learn more.