2600 Ashland Ave.
Lorain, OH 44052
Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Serving the whole community, including:
- Adult students
- College-level high school students
The new Community Learning Center at Lorain High School is a full-service LCCC Learning Center for the whole community.
Services Offered at the Community Learning Center
The Center will offer:
Professional and personal development courses
GED, ABLE and High School Diploma programs
Community Computer Labs
Register Now for Spring Semester Classes
How to register:
- By phone at (440) 233-2302
- In person at the Community Learning Center at Lorain High School
- Health careers and wellness
- Business and entrepreneurship
- General education toward any career pathway
Get started today!
- Call (440) 233-2302 to learn more.