The Testing and Assessment Center at the LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus (UPRC) is a one-stop location for students in the greater North Ridgeville area. Students can take the Placement Assessment, ATI TEAS exam, online exams, as well as proctored exams from LCCC, The University Partnership and other colleges and universities.
LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus Testing Hours
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Students are asked to complete assessments by the published closing time. Students may not be allowed to extend beyond closing time, even if time remains on an exam.
Testing Services Available
- Placement Assessment
- Accessibility Accommodations
- Online Exams
- Proctored Exams
The Accuplacer Placement Assessment, administered to most incoming LCCC students, is available at the LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus. Students taking the Placement Assessment will be assessed in three subjects: writing, reading and mathematics. To complete the entire assessment in one session, students should plan for 4 hours. Students must bring a photo ID to be assessed. All other testing materials are provided.
The placement assessment consists of a writing sample, where students write an essay in response to a topic provided. Students are also assessed on Accuplacer in writing, reading and math.
The Placement Assessment is available at the UPRC on a walk-in basis.
ATI TEAS Admission Assessment Exam
for RN and LPN students
Students applying for any nursing program will be required to take the ATI TEAS Admission Assessment Exam
Students scheduling the assessment at the LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus should call (440) 366-4800 to schedule an appointment for testing, as well as complete the registration for the exam online.
Exam Fee: $70
- “Private testing room” accommodations are to be reserved at least 3 business days in advance by making arrangements with UPRC by complete the online form below.
- Please note that during finals week, our “testing rooms” are heavily booked and it is recommended that you schedule your testing room at least 2 weeks in advance.
- All Testing and Assessment Center (TAC) rules apply to “Private Testing Rooms”.
- If you are not able to make your scheduled testing time, or if you have chosen another testing option, such as the testing center, please alert the UPRC staff prior to your testing time. Showing up late for your testing appointment or not showing up at all could result in your testing room being given to another student, or even termination of private testing room accommodations if repeated consistently.
The LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus is pleased to administer a proctored exam to any student. Students should have their instructor make arrangements with the LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus prior to your arrival. There is no fee for students taking examinations for Lorain County Community College or University Partnership courses.
A nominal fee is assessed for proctored exams that are not directly associated with LCCC or The University Partnership.
- Students must present a photo identification card, such as an LCCC student ID, other school ID or state-issued ID (driver’s license, state ID card, passport, etc.). An LCCC student ID card can be obtained at the LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus front desk or at the LCCC Bass Library circulation desk.
- Students who are registered with Accessibility Services will need to make prior arrangements through the Accessibility Services Office at (440) 366-4124. Accommodations will be provided on an as-needed basis.
- For exams not related to LCCC or The University Partnership, a testing fee will apply. Visit our Testing Services page for information, registration and payment options.
- Students are welcome to contact the LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus at (440) 366-4800 to ensure an exam has been received at UPRC.
- No children are allowed in the Testing and Assessment Center. Also, children are not to be left unattended in the center while a student is testing.
- No food and/or drinks are permitted in the Testing and Assessment Center.
- Students are not permitted to converse in the Testing and Assessment Center. Cell phones, smart watches and pagers must be turned off and kept in your backpack or purse while testing. Students may be requested to place items in a locker to be retrieved after testing is completed.
- Students should come prepared with #2 pencils, pens, erasers, calculators or other materials permitted by your instructor during your exam. All other belongings (coats, hats, books, backpacks, etc.) will be placed aside or in a locker during the assessment.
- Our proctors have the authority to assign seating for students taking tests.
For more information about testing at UPRC, please call us at (440) 366-4800.