UPRC Textbook Dropship Option
As a UPRC student, you can avoid a trip to the bookstore by ordering your textbooks online from Commodore Books and More (the LCCC Bookstore) and selecting UPRC Dropship as your shipping option. Books will be available for pick-up approximately once per week at the University Partnership Ridge Campus. Textbook delivery via UPRC Dropship is free to all students.
How to Use Dropship
- Order your textbooks online at bookstore.lorainccc.edu.
- Select “UPRC Dropship” as your shipping option.
- Complete your order and payment. Online payment methods include credit card, CCP and Financial Aid funding. Please make sure you have enough money in your MyCampus account for your materials – orders without sufficient funds will be canceled.
- You will receive emails saying your order has been shipped. That means it is packaged at the bookstore.
- LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus staff will pick up books approximately once per week from the LCCC Bookstore to bring to UPRC. When your order arrives at UPRC, you will receive a phone call that your order is available at UPRC.
- The person listed on the order may pick up an order with a photo ID during LCCC University Partnership Ridge Campus’s regular office hours.