The LCCC Library staff are available to assist patrons online while the LCCC campuses are closed.
As part of the Responsible Restart LCCC plan, the Library will be open during limited hours beginning May 18, 2020. Virtual services remain available during business hours.
Begins: Monday, May 18, 2020
Mondays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to Noon (At-risk individuals only)
Print lending of OhioLINK resources is NOT available at this time. Access to electronic resources remains available.
Need Help From our Library Staff?
We are available to help you:
- Chat/Email—Send the Library research and library account questions.
- Text—(440) 220-6777
The Bass Library/Community Resource Center: LC
Phone: (440) 366-4026
Text: (440) 220-6777
Departments & Service Points
- Administrative Office: (440) 366-7289
- Circulation: (440) 366-4026
- Computer Lab Support: (440) 366-7392
- InterLibrary Loan/OhioLINK Borrowing: (440) 366-7336
- Library Computer Lab: (440) 366-7281
- Library Instruction: (440) 366-7288
- Research Desk: (440) 366-4106
- Technical Services/Automation: (440) 366-7285
Renew library materials and update your library account.
Search for books, music at LCCC Library.
Our most frequently used databases for articles.
Guides to research created by librarians.
Where are group study rooms on campus and how to reserve.
New material at the LCCC Library and at the EPL North Branch.