Need Help From our Library Staff?
We are available to help you:
- Chat/Email—Send the Library research and library account questions.
- Text—(440) 220-6777
Contact the Bass Library
The Bass Library/Community Resource Center: LC
Phone: (440) 366-4026
Text: (440) 220-6777
Departments & Service Points
- Administrative Office: (440) 366-7289
- Circulation: (440) 366-4026
- Computer Lab Support: (440) 366-7392
- InterLibrary Loan/OhioLINK Borrowing: (440) 366-7336
- Library Computer Lab: (440) 366-7281
- Library Instruction: (440) 366-7288
- Research Desk: (440) 366-4106
- Technical Services/Automation: (440) 366-7285
Renew library materials and update your library account.
Search for books, music at LCCC Library.
Our most frequently used databases for articles.
Guides to research created by librarians.
Where are group study rooms on campus and how to reserve.
New material at the LCCC Library and at the EPL North Branch.
TERC (Teacher Education Resource Center)
Includes die cuts, production equipment and materials and children’s books.