Where to get your LCCC/Student ID and how to update
Where are group study rooms on campus and how to reserve
Loan periods, renewals and fines
Need to contact a librarian for help with your research? Library subject specialists can assist you.
Assistance instructing students on research strategies and subject-related resources.
Renew library materials and update your library account.
Guide to copyright support.
The Bass Library has:
- Wi-Fi available
- PC & MAC computers
- Circulating Laptops and iPads for check out
- An open Computer Lab (no ID required)
The Bass Library has several printers, photocopiers and scanners for public use.
- Scanners may be used for free.
- Photocopiers cost $0.05 per copy.
- Credit and UP Students: To print using your LCCC/UP student free printing credits enter your MyCampus user name and password.
- Non-Credit Students and Community Users: To print using a printing card that you purchased, enter the login information that is on the printing card.