Posted January 29, 2018
Lorain County Community College will celebrate national “Wear Red Day” in support of heart disease awareness from 12:15-1 p.m. on Friday, February 2 in the gymnasium.
This event will provide strategies to prevent the disease through lifestyle changes. There will be a group photo of everyone wearing red and information tables on the following:
• Kick-off for the American Heart Association Heart Walk held at LCCC on Saturday, May 5
• Blood pressure monitoring and educational programming within the county
• Update on the Lorain County Public Health Bike Safety Initiative
• Water First for Thirst and Tobacco-Free campus spin wheel for prizes
• Info on free local workout options such as Pikewood Manor, United We Sweat and LCCC walking maps and Kristy’s classes
All are welcome. For more information, e-mail Lisa Augustine at firstname.lastname@example.org.