Posted October 12, 2017
Lorain County Community College will hold a presentation on “Domestic Violence 101” at noon on Thursday, October 26 at the College Center Commons.
Guests will learn:
• How to prevent domestic violence and unhealthy relationships
• The warning signs of future abuse
• The personality traits of an abuser
• How to help someone in an unsafe relationship
• Community resources that can help
Manager of community education at Genesis House, Meg McIntyre, will lead a discussion. The free event is sponsored by Women’s Link and Human Resources. Light refreshments will be served.
For more information, call Women’s Link at (440) 366-4035.
Lorain County Community College is located at 1005 N. Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio.