Posted Oct. 18, 2017
Lorain County Community College will offer free, fast-tracking training covering several manufacturing skills needed by local employers, starting the week of November 6.
The free training is available to those that have a high school diploma or GED and are looking to enter into or improve their skills in four key manufacturing areas. Employers in our area need entry-level workers who can grow with them in the advanced manufacturing field.
This fast-track training program will meet two days a week every Tuesday and Thursday from 6-8:15 p.m. for five weeks per module.
The program consists of four modules, including:
· Module 1: Safety
· Module 2: Manufacturing Processes and Production
· Module 3: MSSC Quality Practices and Measurement
· Module 4: Maintenance Awareness
Individuals who complete all four modules can earn the following industry-recognized credentials in the following:
· OSHA-10 General Safety
· Certified Production Technician (CPT) through Manufacturing Skills Standards Council MSSC)
· National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC)
For more information, contact Tamara Jenkins at (440) 366-4367 or email@example.com.
Lorain County Community College is located at 1005 N. Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio.